Download Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy S3 Semi official S3 to install via ODIN with Step by Step Guide Installing.
Well yes you read that right it’s all true, Android 4.3 is also available for the Galaxy S3. In fact, an early version was leaked , leaked Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy S3 and after the top of the range Galaxy S4 also the old S3 receives Android 4.3 with the introduction of many innovations. The update is directly from the source sammobiles super reliable and is therefore 100% secure. Although I have not had the chance to try it I have read many positive comments about this ROM that make it a ROM stable and efficient. The ROM is a leaked version, so it is not official, but it is the ROM that almost certainly will be released in a few days or weeks.
Changelog Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3:
Introduction of Samsung and Samsung Knox Wallet . Knox Samsung works perfectly but Samsung Wallet is not yet active as needs a connection to the server that Samsung is not yet activated since the release is not official yet.
There is also a new reading mode that optimizes the screen for reading, but only a few applications that are able to exploit this feature. The majority of changes are under the hood, except for some minor changes to the user interface here and there. The most interesting part of this firmware is the rendering of the colors of the display.
Features ROM Android 4.3 for Galaxy S3:
- Model: GT-I9300
- Country: Germany (Vodafone)
- Version: Android 4.3
- Changelist: 1902166
- Build date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:24:03 +0000
- Product Code: GFR
- PDA: I9300XXUGMJ9
- CSC: I9300VFGGMJ5
- MODEM: I9300BUUGMJ3
Guide on How to Install the latest ROM with Android 4.3 for the Galaxy S3 i9300 with PDA XXUGMJ9
The process is not Wipe, so do not delete any applications or data, but my advice is to do a backup and save everything and do a clean install doing all the usual Wipe from recovery .
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- Have installed Kies Driver or the Galaxy S3 so that your PC correctly recognizes the Smartphone
Step by Step Guide:
- Download the necessary files
- Make sure you have installed Kies or at least the Driver of your S3 so that it is correctly recognized by your PC
- Now turn off your S3
- Put it in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home button at the same time + Power)
- Dates confirmation with Continue (Volume Up)
- Download, unzip and open ODIN
- The S3 connected via USB to the PC
- Wait ODIN recognizes the S4 (You will see the COM written in Yellow)
- Put AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5.md5 of AP
- Put BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5su BL
- Put MODEM_I9300BUUGMJ3_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 of CP
- Make sure re-partition is NOT flagged
- Click on Start button and wait for the phone to RESTART dell’S3
- If you still have problems with may reboots or crashes you have to turn off power and start your S3 in recovery mode and made all Wipe (this will erase all the data and apps on your smartphone ) and repeat the procedure from step 7.
- Finished, you have upgraded you Samsung Galaxy S3 to Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 .
Android 4.3 for samsung Galaxy s3 Inside look :
Stay tuned and updated on codemink for more information on android 4.3 for samsung Galaxy s3 .