We do not know anything about iOS 8, but already circulating on the net the first ideas of enthusiasts, who imagine functions more or less realistic. Among the latter figure certainly a change in the Mission Control designed for iPhone.
And if iOS 8 had Mission Control?
The concept was created by Bill Laubus and allows you to manage in a more rapid and natural multitasking in iOS. The Control Center has been changed, as have been left only the most used functions.
It is a completely different approach compared to iOS 7, so as to be able to define a small Mission Control. Here it is in operation:
- Button4iPhone : Install Call Button of iOS 7.1 on iOS 7.0.x – Cydia
- Jailbreak iOS 7 is Approaching, Ported to Cydia
- How to Perform Untethered Jailbreak of iOS 7 on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, 5c iPhone – Help
- 25 Great Essential Free iPhone Apps for Bloggers – iOS
- PPSSPP: How to install PSP emulator and games on the iPhone with iOS 7 – Cydia
- FireChat : App to Send Free Messages without Internet Connection
- Install Siri On iPhone 4 And 3GS With iOS 2.x Running 6
- How Much Battery Life With iOS 7.1? Here are the results of our test!
- The iOS 7 jailbreak Is Almost Complete | A Short Release
- iPhone 6 Air: New Name, New Design and Higher Price
- iMessage Is Not Working On iPhone And iPad? Here’s How To Do It
- Download iOS Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPad mini + iTunes
- How To Record iPad Activity | Record iPad Screen
- Chrome for iOS | Get the Google Now Voice Search on iPhone!
- How Do You Use FaceTime? Here’s How To Do It.
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1.5, 6.1.4 and 6.1.3 Untethered with P0sixspwn 1.0.5 [DOWNLOAD + GUIDE]
- Download Whatsapp + for Apple iPhone, iPad- Cydia
- How to Set Guest Mode on iPhone and iPad: GuestMode account [Cydia, iOS 7]
- Differences Between GIT And SVN: Which To Choose To Work At Its Best?
- What are the Best WhatsApp Alternative 2014?
- WeTransfer: App to Share and Transfer up to 10GB of Photos and Videos
- Apple with IBM together for Mobile Business
- The Most Gorgeous Apple iWatch Concept Even Seen Yet
- How to hide app on iPhone and iPad by creating sub-folders